Saturday, November 22, 2008

Fast Forward

A lot of things are happening in my life right now, and these are countless ups and downs.

First of all is the long distance thing.. I don't want to elaborate more, but yeah. That was such a roller coaster ride.

Then these things in school happened so fast.. Projects, tests, and OMG... The article I made for the school paper made the front page.. It was an honor for me and the Filipinos^^ I'll post my article soon.

Now this is the tricky part..
What if you met someone and he treats you like his own girlfriend after telling him you just like him?
I know, it's pretty fast.
And gossips were flying everywhere.. Misinterpretations here and there.. and *sigh*
I don't know.. It was kind of creepy for my part.. Honestly...
The hell I haven't been in a serious relationship... So how am I going to move along? And.. uhm.. I'm not ready to have one.. I'm enjoying life too much right now; so I don't want it to get it caught by a serious relationship... I may like him, but love is such a different thing..

I didn't know Calgary would give me such an exciting and interesting life here..
It seems like yesterday was my first day here...
*sigh*

I hope I can pull this through without breaking anyone's heart :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can get through it. you have pulled it through without breaking anyone's heart. you dont have to worry about everything,actually, bcuz you have your friends to support you through things. adn once in a while you should just stop for a bit and escape the stress, the pressures,and the real world. trust me makakatulong yan.
one more thing, you should stop for a while and just listen to what your heart says. it will help you a whole lot....

P.S. i'm sure you have a completely clear idea on who this is.....

Mamaw B. said...

ahem... :D