Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My First Birthday






Congratulate me for being a year old! Yes, it was my birthday last 20th of August.


Actually, I turned 17 years old. But I consider it my first birthday since it's my first celebration without the presence of my friends :(

I used to have fun with this day. Just a simple siomai-for-all, pizza night, or even a blow-the-candle tradition. But this time, naaaaah. Just a dinner buffet with a bunch of.. Let's say "out-of-teeners".


They were very nice to give me some presents. But it isn't the same.

I don't mind if I get to spend a lot of money. As long as the people I truly love is around me, I'm so happy.


And the worst part?

A lot of people forgot my birthday :(

I even thought my best-est friend forgot my birthday. She greeted late.

And I was expecting her to be online on my day since it was the week of her intramurals.

But she wasn't.

Well, maybe I shouldn't expect next time or I'll end up being disappointed like this time. :(


And I'm gonna save all of my happiness up for next year.

Hopefully, we can save enough money for us to go back to Cebu and celebrate my "womanhood" there.

Maybe I'll see you around soon :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hala ka... sikata nako sa imu bolg wui....
im sooooo sorry biti...
mas busy gyud amung intrams kaysa klase aie... kay whole week duwa.... ='(