I think 2009 will be very exciting for me..
I'm gonna have a job on the 3rd of January.. and I'm gonna work with my Mom.
I know.. awkward.. but I don't mind.. I reaaaally need the money right now. I only have like $64 on my account.. my Dad borrowed my $500 for that brand new car he brought..
It's gonna be exciting as well because it's like "Judgement year" for me whether I am able to go back to the Phils to celebrate my debut or not.. I know it'll cost a thousand or more bucks, but if I'm gonna work hard, maybe I could go back
Hmm. what else. ooh! I'm gonna be in 12th grade this September. My final year in highschool.. *sigh* And after that I'm gonna face the toughest stage of all time: COLLEGE. Wonder if I'll survive..
For some reason, I can feel a romantic opportunity in the upcoming year.. I almost had a relationship this year, and my record being single is not yet broken though. So yeah.. I dunno.. Depends if I'm gonna find a man who's love-worthy.
January 2, 2009
I thought I was having a bad day because I have a bad feeling I won't be hired in Vireo..
So I waited for the bus for 15 minutes or so under a -23 temperature.. I warmed myself up inside the bus.. I was busy looking at my lonely cellphone and listening to my iPod when a guy sat beside me.. I was like "wow.. there are many vacant seats and why did he sit beside me?"I looked at him and it was this guy I liked a few months ago..
He came out of nowhere! Fate? I dunno His mom was there as well. We're kind of family friends, but not that close though.. So yeah.. we talked.. It was kind of awkward for me because I didn't know I'll see him again. He kept on opeing conversations.. As if he misses me.. Well, I do miss him too^^
And he mentioned he might go to my school next year.. I dunno if I should be happy or what about that.. But at least it'll be a chance to know him more^^*sighs and smiles*Wow.. This is gonna be an exciting year for me :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy new year! :D
pat, naka una ko ninyo, haha bitw... tan awa lng to akong blog... ^_^
take care pat, may ta maka balik ka...
Post a Comment